Discover nature in a different way with ALAVAENGLOBO, a unique experience and a chance to see the world from a balloon.
- Standard flight 160€ per person.
- EXCLUSIVE flight for couples 325€ per person.
- Air tours over the mountains (Sierra de La Demanda) 300€ per person.
- Special bespoke flights. Find out about prices.
- Parachute jumps. Find out abour prices.
Balloon ride includes:
- Balloon preparation and rigging
- 60 to 75 minutes balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Mid-morning snack
- Flight Certificate
We start very early in the morning, around 7:30 or 8:00 a.m. but this will be confirmed taking into account the season of the year and weather forecast.
We all meet at the accorded meeting point and there we make a test of wind directions with passengers to determine the best launch site. We drive to that point, start assembling the balloon and off we go...
The flight takes 1 hour or 1 hour an 15 minutes regularly. Right after landing, our crew will come to pick us up. Right there, we will make a champagne toast and later we will have brunch and you will receive a diploma. The complete activity takes around 4 hours.
There are some things we need to mention though:
1. We must fly very early in the morning so, we will need to get up early but it is worth it.
2. This is very recommendable activity for all ages but:
- Children have to be more than 1,30 m tall as this is the basket height, and, otherwise, they would not be able to see anything. They cannot be lifted up for security reasons and have to be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- We cannot fly pregnant women, no matter how advanced pregnancy is.
- We cannot fly people with previous medical condition, or that have recently undergone major surgery. Please, check with us when in doubt.
- Unfortunately, our balloon is not prepared to fly people using wheelchairs but we can fly people that have non-severe mobility impairment as long as they are able to stand up during some time. The basket has no seats but in such cases we have used a stool to have a little rest during the flight.